You can give by using direct payment from your bank account, debit card or credit card. Using the bank is the cheapest method for the church but is more complicated. Following is how you can give by a direct payment from your bank account.
To create an account, you will first need to enter the amount of donation you wish to make and then you have the choice of either doing a direct payment from your bank account or using your debit/credit.
(This is a one-time process unless you must change your account number.)
1. Enter the amount of your donation. Click “Next” button;
2. Set up your account by using your email or you can use your Facebook account. Be sure to record your password.
3. Click “Link Bank Account;”
4. Enter your bank routing and account numbers. Within 1-3 business days you will see two separate micro deposits of less than $1.00 on your bank account. The micro deposits will be labeled "Subsplash” from Subsplash Wallet. The verification deposits will then be withdrawn within 3 business days, even if you do not verify your bank account;
5. Make sure to check your bank account for the micro deposits. Make a notation of the amounts of the deposits.
6. Log back into your giving account on gvnaz.org to complete your gift. You will need to re-enter the amount of your donation.
7. Click “Link Bank Account” and enter the amounts of the two micro deposits that was made into your account. That will verify your bank account;
8. If you want to make a split donation, you will have to do separate entries for each donation but you will only need to login one time for each session;
9. Follow the instructions until your donation(s) is completed.